Breakbeat Science Phorum Forum Index Breakbeat Science Phorum
Good Times

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

** ATTENTION: shutting down this board after 4/15/2019 **

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Breakbeat Science Phorum Forum Index -> The Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kimba
Bitchin' Kimaro

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:22 pm    Post subject: ** ATTENTION: shutting down this board after 4/15/2019 ** Reply with quote

It's with heavy heart I announce that this board will be shut down mid-April. It's become severely out of date in terms of software upgrades, and I just don't have the time or will to keep it maintained.

We had some great times here in years past, but https://www.dogsonacid.com/ seems to be revived and alive again so hopefully fans of breakbeats can gather there still.

much love,
Kimba

Last edited by kimba on Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
waxyjax
Rinsester

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I admit this is my first time in maybe a decade of logging in. I just wanted to thank all the moderators on the board for supporting the local and global DnB scene and culture all these years cheers :fire: rave sad wave
Breakster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I admittedly forgot about this years ago. (and TBH I really miss the old black and orange days) But this weighs heavy on me. Thanks for keeping it running for so long and i can't believe i was able to guess my login first try Smile
tacosphere
Rewindster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is there any way to archive stuff? lots of jokes but also so much dnb history up in here

also can i just say thank you cuz i joined in like 2003 and i can't overstate how helpful this place was for me as a youngin' just learning and making friends. i honestly still meet ppl to this day who only know me as my username from here lol

ctrl c ctrl v style
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
kimba
Bitchin' Kimaro

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prob no real way to archive other than taking screenshots, sorry.

But I haven't had a chance to archive stuff either, so extending the shut down until April 15th Hopefully that gives you time as well Smile xo

MoSharp
Dropster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still remembered my login!
I'm gonna miss you guys.
Much love to all of you.

KIT here;

instagram- itsmonicasharp
twitter.com/djmonicasharp
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Breakbeat Science Phorum Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: