Breakbeat Science Phorum Forum Index Breakbeat Science Phorum
Good Times

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

duh!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Breakbeat Science Phorum Forum Index -> Political Science
View previous topic :: View next topic  
voiceofTruth
Rinsester

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like i said very limited mind. At least your not blaming bush. There is no proof of this guy ideological views. The fact you are so eager to blame the libertarian/Tea Party movement for the act of some deranged weirdo says alot about your Mc Carthy tendicies.
A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.
Thomas Jefferson
prozacrefugee
Riot Nrrd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voiceofTruth wrote:
Like i said very limited mind.

Actually you didn't say shit.

Quote:
At least your not blaming bush.

You really are an idiot. The reason I opposed Bush wasn't irrational hatred, it was because the vast majority of his policies (which your precious Tea Party fully supports) were disasters.

Quote:

There is no proof of this guy ideological views.

Go read my first post, shithead, which clearly states the distinction there.

His ideology is batshit insane. It picks up quite a few ultra-right wing talking points, especially as regards gold and fiat currency (things you're also quite fond of spouting off), in his own damn writings. You want proof of what he's been looking at, go read those.

The fact a crazy person is obsessed with the gold standard doesn't discredit those arguments. It does point to the fact that the rhetoric used by their proponents is pretty attractive to the unhinged. There's a reason the annoying college leftists in Che T-shirts don't have a string of violent murders associated with them - they're not calling for them daily. "Either ballot box or bullet box", "2nd Amendment rememdies" - these are, whether used in exaggeration or not, ultimately calls to violence. And someone answered this Saturday.

Quote:
The fact you are so eager to blame the libertarian/Tea Party movement for the act of some deranged weirdo says alot about your Mc Carthy tendicies.

No, it says I'm sick of watching crazy people get wound up by right wing rhetoric and killing innocent people. Next you're going to claim the TIDES killer in no way was associated with the Tea Party? How about Tim McVeigh? Go look at your own posts HERE, which call for violent revolution. You, I know, are too much of a windbag pussy to ever do anything, but crazy people don't make that distinction. They just hear revolution and say oh boy time to shoot.

I'm sick of policy being determined by how loud you whiny little bitches will threaten to shoot people, because for good reason you lost the presidency. That's not McCarthyism, that's sanity.
voiceofTruth
Rinsester

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 2nd amendment did not do this, nor did Sarah Plain or Glenn Beck. A deeply distrubed Jared Lee Loughner did this.

How come I dont see you protesting the innocent victims of gang drug related violence? By your logic we should hold Rap accountable for peoples actions?
A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.
Thomas Jefferson
prozacrefugee
Riot Nrrd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voiceofTruth wrote:
How come I dont see you protesting the innocent victims of gang drug related violence? By your logic we should hold Rap accountable for peoples actions?

I'm sorry, what major rap figures are given news shows and a spot in the national discourse while constantly making speeches threatening gang violence? Did I miss the part where Snoop came out on Fox and said there would be more gang shootings unless health care reform went through?

Quote:
A deeply distrubed Jared Lee Loughner did this.

Yup. And again, why is it whenever someone decides to go on a rampage of political violence they're shouting your slogans right before they blow the head off innocent people? Really, why the hell is that?
prozacrefugee
Riot Nrrd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This isn't a new matter either. Here's Ms. Giffords discussing it herself.

Link
voiceofTruth
Rinsester

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the victims of today's sickening and reprehensible massacre and we wish a full recovery to all of those injured. Any speculation or comment at this time about political motivations, from either the left or the right, is premature and unsubstantiated and therefore irresponsible. This is a tragedy for all Americans. If a political motivation should be uncovered, we categorically condemn any violence against anyone for political purposes, as it undermines the political process and creates a chilling effect on our freedoms.

This incident is sickening. A little girl was shot down for no reason in the prime of her life; a highly regarded federal judge stopped by to say hello and met with a fatal gunshot wound instead of time with his friend.

But what is even more sickening is the witch hunt being conducted for nothing more than political gain. Every person who has suggested that this rampage was somehow politically motivated by the Tea Party or that the killer was incited by conservatives, without having even a scintilla of a hint of evidence to back up those claims, owes an apology not only to Tea Partiers and conservatives, but also, most importantly, to the families of the slain and injured, whom they knowingly exploited.

"Hanoi Jane" Fonda reared her beautiful head just hours after the incident, making the following inflammatory and wholly unsubstantiated "tweetments":

* "Progressive Arizona Rep Gabrielle Gifford is shot. In her ads, Sarah Palin had her targeted in a gun site. [sic] Inciting to violence."

[First, Giffords is a Blue Dog Democrat. Second, it seems a little hypocritical for Fonda to object to the use of this kind of imagery, given the photograph of her splayed across a tank when she visited North Vietnam.]

* "Glen[n] Beck guilty too. Shame. It must stop!"

[Guilty of what? What must stop? Sounds vitriolic and uncivil to me, Jane -- not to mention the shaky legal ground you walk on when you publicly impute criminal liability to someone. But wait, there's more!]

* "@SarahPalinUSA holds responsibility. As does the violence-provoking rhetoric of the Tea Party."

[Now, the entire Tea Party is guilty before proven innocent and not a shred of evidence! I guess when you hang around communists, it rubs off.]

As for pointing metaphorical guns and targets at Giffords, the left shouldn't talk. In the heat of campaigning in June 2008, Obama said he would counter Republican attacks with this quote from The Untouchables: "If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun."

The Daily Kos put a bulls-eye on the back of Congresswoman Giffords and other Blue Dog democrats in a story on June 25, 2008 asking, "Who [sic] to primary? Well, I'd argue that we can narrow the target list by looking at those Democrats who sold out the Constitution last week. I've bolded members of the Blue Dogs for added emphasis." Congresswoman Giffords' name was among those bolded. The author goes on to state that "Not all of these people will get or even deserve primaries, but this vote certainly puts a bulls eye on their district."

Are the writers and readers of the Daily Kos now guilty of murder?

And now for Sheriff Dupnik, who should have been more professional in his press conference at 5 p.m. on January 8, 2011, when he tried to dupe the public about the motivation for the shooting. It's a bit convoluted, but he said:

I think the vitriolic rhetoric that we hear day in and day out from people in the radio business [read Rush Limbaugh] and some people in the TV business [read Fox News] and what we see on TV and how our youngsters are being raised, that this has not become the nice United States of America that most of us grew up in and I think it is time we do the soul searching.

He continued:

When you look at unbalanced people, the vitriol that comes out of certain mouths about tearing down the government, the anger, the hatred, the bigotry that goes on in this country is getting to be outrageous... There's reason to believe that this individual may have a mental issue and I think that people who are unbalanced are especially susceptible to vitriol.

If you don't believe that "Rush" and "Fox" were implied in this statement, then perhaps recent remarks by California State Senator Mark Leno heard on KCBS 740 AM in San Francisco at 7:55 a.m. on the morning of January 9, 2011 should clear things up. Leno unabashedly clarified that Fox News and Rush Limbaugh foment hatred and hatred incites violence of the type we saw levied against Congresswoman Giffords.

According to the Huffington Post, Rep. Raul Grijalva (D-AZ) attributed the shooting to the "vitriolic rhetoric that has arisen over the past few years among extreme elements of the Tea Party." He said that Sarah Palin "[contributes] to this toxic climate [and] needs to look at her own behavior, and if she wants to help the public discourse, the best thing she could do is to keep quiet."

This isn't just a collection of pundits, politicians and glitterati stumbling about a rush to judgment. This is a deliberate attempt to hunt down and stifle political opposition. If any group of people have a target on their backs, it is now members of the conservative grassroots. Still doubt me? Check out this hot-off-the-press e-mail from MoveOn.org with a petition "calling on every member of Congress, as well as the major TV and cable news networks, to put an end to the hateful rhetoric and all overt or implied appeals to violence." If they are successful in suppressing political discourse with this latest permutation, do you think they'll enforce perceived violations even-handedly? Sure, just like the juntas and politburos of yesteryear.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/01/the_tucson_massacre_witch_hunt.html
Thomas Jefferson
prozacrefugee
Riot Nrrd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny, I never noticed Obama or Daily Kos constantly calling for armed insurrection. Must have missed the news that day, as that's the only way your bullshit unsourced false equivalency makes any sense.

I'm done arguing this, you're an idiot and it's a little too fresh here. I could make a joke calling for violence against you so you'd see how it feels, but you're such a lump of partisan talking points you wouldn't get it, and it really is too damn sad to do so.

Have fun playing Revolutionary, Billy. We won't expect anything different or better from you guys after the inevitable next time, either. After all, if hundreds in Oklahoma City weren't enough to shame you why should 18 in Tucson?
prozacrefugee
Riot Nrrd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J.E.D. wrote:
Any word out your way on the "2nd man" they are looking for?

Supposedly the second man is the taxi driver that Loughner took to the Safeway (you can't really walk places in Tucson). He didn't have change for the fare, so went in the store to get it. He called later that day and turned himself in, and so far the police have discounted him having any connection to the shooting.
voiceofTruth
Rinsester

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Have fun playing Revolutionary, Billy. We won't expect anything different or better from you guys after the inevitable next time, either. After all, if hundreds in Oklahoma City weren't enough to shame you why should 18 in Tucson?

You seem very emotionally affected by this. . Sorry I've read Mises and Hayek and don't see any connection between Austrian economics and this psycho. You are politicizing this to such an extent that its super lame. Remember Bernie Geotz, was killing people on Subways ect, or the guy that shot all those people on the LIRR. Or the attempt on Reagan, the pope, John Lennon, ect ect. You generalize everything about the right.Why are you so intimidated?

I know you are a very feminine male and are physically very weak. Thats fine I don't judge you for that. But to make personal comments as you have is comical. I do not think you would speak this way to my face nancy boy. I am not threatning you nor would I hit you as I feel its morally wrong to hit a woman. Slow your roll tough guy, stop the witch hunt. Horrible shit happens and unfortunately will continue you too till the world stops spinning.
Thomas Jefferson
prozacrefugee
Riot Nrrd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voiceofTruth wrote:

Sorry I've read Mises and Hayek and don't see any connection between Austrian economics and this psycho. You are politicizing this to such an extent that its super lame.

I didn't say anything about Austrian economics, or Laughner being a fan of them. His writings are full of references to gold and silver being the only real backing of currency, of fiat being a lie, etc. The conspiracy theory of the Fed being a plot to control the nation is fairly well established among the ultra-right, being publicized as far back as the John Birch society in the 50s.

Quote:
Why are you so intimidated?

The fact that the right claims ready to engage in threats of armed insurrection doesn't intimidate me, it's just a catalyst for events like Oklahoma City or Saturday. If that's not your intent, you need to back the fuck off it post haste. If it is, then say so and be done with it, instead of attacking civilians.

Quote:

I know you are a very feminine male and are physically very weak.

Jesus, really, again with this shit? Are you just retarded?

Quote:
I do not think you would speak this way to my face nancy boy. I am not threatning you nor would I hit you as I feel its morally wrong to hit a woman.

Yeah. Bring it on, you little shit. As we went over last time you decided to get internet tough guy, I'm 6'5" and 220, as most people on this board can attest. And anytime you want to wind up in the hospital let me know, I'm really not feeling tea bagging faggots like yourself that call for revolution then hide from the consequences right now.

Enjoy hiding behind your keyboard and parroting slogans, you wanna be tough guy. Since I know that you'll never back up either your words to me or your talk of revolution it's pretty easy to discount. Too bad, you're one person I really wouldn't mind seeing as a casualty of civil strife as opposed to the people in Tucson.
voiceofTruth
Rinsester

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL
Thomas Jefferson
voiceofTruth
Rinsester

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

This morning on “Good Morning America,” ABC’s Ashleigh Banfield sat down with Zach Osler, a high school friend of Jared Loughner, the suspect in the Tucson massacre.

Osler says his friend wasn’t shooting at people, “he was shooting at the world.” Regarding the high-pitched talk radio and cable news political rhetoric, Osler says his friend didn’t even watch the news.

He did not watch TV. He disliked the news. He didn’t listen to political radio. He didn’t take sides. He wasn’t on the left. He wasn’t on the right.

The media and far left, anti second amendment ghouls have disgraced the fallen with there disgusting political posturing.
Thomas Jefferson
prozacrefugee
Riot Nrrd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voiceofTruth wrote:

The media and far left, anti second amendment ghouls have disgraced the fallen with there disgusting political posturing.

Thank God you stand ready to deliver those second amendment remedies then, eh?
voiceofTruth
Rinsester

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code:
He did not watch TV. He disliked the news. He didn’t listen to political radio. He didn’t take sides. He wasn’t on the left. He wasn’t on the right. [quote]

Eat shit. You fucking loser.[/quote]

Thomas Jefferson
Silent
but deadly

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voiceofTruth wrote:
Quote:

This morning on “Good Morning America,” ABC’s Ashleigh Banfield sat down with Zach Osler, a high school friend of Jared Loughner, the suspect in the Tucson massacre.

Osler says his friend wasn’t shooting at people, “he was shooting at the world.” Regarding the high-pitched talk radio and cable news political rhetoric, Osler says his friend didn’t even watch the news.

He did not watch TV. He disliked the news. He didn’t listen to political radio. He didn’t take sides. He wasn’t on the left. He wasn’t on the right.

god DAMN, you are a fucking retard.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Breakbeat Science Phorum Forum Index -> Political Science All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: