Breakbeat Science Phorum Forum Index Breakbeat Science Phorum
Good Times

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

duh!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Breakbeat Science Phorum Forum Index -> Political Science
View previous topic :: View next topic  
voiceofTruth
Rinsester

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
god DAMN, you are a fucking retard

Thanks for adding, basement dj loser. Go make another shitty mix.
A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.
Thomas Jefferson
prozacrefugee
Riot Nrrd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jared Laughner wrote:
Every US Government Official Agency is illegally accepting payment not in Gold or Silver.

Quote:
The majority of the citizens of the United States of America have never read the United States of America's Constitution. You don't have to accept the federalist laws. Nonetheless, read the United States of America's Constitution to apprehend all of the current treasonous laws. .... In conclusion, reading the second United States Constitution, I can't trust the current goverment because o fthe ratifications: The government is implying mind control and brainwash on the people by controlling grammar.
No! I won't play debt with a currency that's not backed by gold and silver!

I'm sure there will be more clarity as things go forward. But you can definitely hear the Paulite type concerns (anti-federalism and gold standards) in what psycho boy decided to put out.

And like I said above, that doesn't mean those concepts are violent just because a nutcase likes them. What it does say is quite a bit, though, about what happens when you constantly espouse violence in a call for revolution and armed resistance. The reason you're not seeing the crazies of the left (which exist too) have their writings percolate into people who gun down people for political reasons right now is that the mainstream left isn't supporting the rhetoric of "grab a gun and kill the opposition, because they're illegitimate traitors".

Were there psychos in Code Pink who thought they should start a revolution because the government was controlling their thoughts? I'm sure there were. However you didn't have the mainstream of the left urging their paranoia on with chalkboards, and that DOES make a difference.
voiceofTruth
Rinsester

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-january-10-2011/arizona-shootings-reaction

Jon Stewart delivers one of the most honest and truthful commentaries on this tragedy.

Free thought and a free society is what makes America what it is. There is no point in arguing anymore. Its a tragedy. the majority of fellow libertarian/ conservatives I know are very moral good people. They respect personal freedom, life, right to free speech and existing peacefully. This is a very heinous act by a very fucked up person. Nothing more. Out of respect for the victims I think this needs to stop.Last I have to say about Tuscon 1/8/2011.
A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.
Thomas Jefferson
prozacrefugee
Riot Nrrd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That we can agree on.
Silent
but deadly

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voiceofTruth wrote:
Quote:
god DAMN, you are a fucking retard

Thanks for adding, basement dj loser. Go make another shitty mix.

you wouldn't know they were shitty unless you were downloading them, fuckface.

go download some more of my shit so you can shed tears into your mom's pussy over how nice the tunes are.
The Blinding White Mandingo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link
Angel Bobby Peru
Highlands Programmer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prozacrefugee wrote:
And the right wing idiots can't even wait for the funerals to start with the talking points.

Shithead, find me one 'leftist' that writes screeds about fiat currency, and the gold standard being the only true money. One.

Oklahoma city, the attempt on the TIDE foundation, far too many more (http://www.csgv.org/issues-and-campaigns/guns-democracy-and-freedom/insurrection-timeline) if you need a list . . . why is it that whenever a crazy goes gun nuts and heads out to shoot people, they're shouting your slogans?

At what point do your cheerleaders start taking responsibility for the violence they encourage? At what point do YOU take the responsibility to stop giving them moral cover?

Here's reality - you people are not oppressed. You are not the new American revolution. You are not revolutionaries - you're a bunch of white losers who are only good at attacking innocent people.

How about this - we take preemptive self-defense by shooting anyone with right wing slogans on their car? Don't like how that feels, not the kind of world you'd like to live in? Yeah, that threat of violence is what you've been spewing with your rhetoric of revolution. Either stop doing so, or admit you have no qualms about 9 year olds getting caught in the crossfire.

As for Giffords, she is a Blue Dog, progressive on many issues (I donated to her campaign in both 2006 and 2010), centrist on others, especially guns. Most liberals in Arizona tend towards that. Which turned out not to matter, all that seems to matter so far is that she was in the government and had a D by her name. I'm sure her being an attractive rising star was more reason the psycho focused upon her. The issue is the rhetoric that allows him to indulge his fantasy as a revolutionary.

/lock.
Light In The Sky Mix
prozacrefugee
Riot Nrrd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mcduh
Breakster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mcduh

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Breakbeat Science Phorum Forum Index -> Political Science All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: