Breakbeat Science Phorum Forum Index Breakbeat Science Phorum
Good Times

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

REMEMBER WHEN VOICE OF TRUTH WOULDNT SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Breakbeat Science Phorum Forum Index -> Political Science
View previous topic :: View next topic  
3WL
Some thoughts have a certain sound

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:58 am    Post subject: REMEMBER WHEN VOICE OF TRUTH WOULDNT SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT Reply with quote

RON PAUL INFLATION 4/20

bozo. i hope you drown under the weight of all the pure strain gold that you bought on ron paul's advice.
Kenkajin 2.0
Chairman of the Horde

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hold on a sec...

*wraps tinfoil around head*

Wait till Obamacare starts putting grandma in front of the death panels then inflation will skyrocket and the fed will destroy us!
jaydee
Rewindster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kenkajin 2.0 wrote:
Hold on a sec...

*wraps tinfoil around head*

Wait till Obamacare starts putting grandma in front of the death panels then inflation will skyrocket and the fed will destroy us!

lol, why spends hundreds of thousands of dollars on someone who has a few weeks or months to live,just so they can live an extra couple of weeks or months.life is precious,but at the same time resources are limited and we all have to go sometime.

tbh hospitals already practice unofficial assisted suicide ..remove the feeding tubes and keep the morphine flowing...
Silent
but deadly

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jaydee wrote:

tbh hospitals already practice unofficial assisted suicide ..remove the feeding tubes and keep the morphine flowing...

no they don't.

you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

my wife works in Med/Surg ICU, the dying people. you have NO idea the oversight and red tape they have to go through to make any decisions about dying patients. several doctors, teams of nurses, administrators AND the families all have input to what happens to critical patients.

the only time patients are "let go", it's the families' decision and only at the point they are either a lifeless vegetable or have been in a coma so long their flesh starts decaying off their body from atrophy and bad circulation. pulling the plug on someone with necrotic flesh is a far cry from "assisted suicide".

my wife has had patients that have been technically DEAD for months, and the machines are simply keeping their lungs and heart moving even though the brain has stopped working a long time ago; the family didn't want life support taken off, so my wife bathed and fed a dead body for 3 months until they noticed any time you pressed her skin, the flesh left a dent. hospitals go through EVERY pain to keep people alive, to disgusting lengths.

so shut the fuck up, and quit making things up to sound like you know something, because you don't.
Rewindster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ablist1 wrote:
jaydee wrote:

no they don't.

you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

my wife works in Med/Surg ICU, the dying people. you have NO idea the oversight and red tape they have to go through to make any decisions about dying patients. several doctors, teams of nurses, administrators AND the families all have input to what happens to critical patients.

not to mention, the only time patients are "let go", it's the families' decision and only at the point they are either a lifeless vegetable or have been in a coma so long their flesh starts decaying off their body from atrophy and bad circulation. pulling the plug on someone with necrotic flesh is a far cry from "assisted suicide".

so shut the fuck up, and quit making things up to sound like you know something, because you don't.

no shit sherlock, and most hospitals dr's and nurses and dying patients want the official option for painless assisted suicide,instead of having to do it unofficially Wink .

for example.. a concious/semi-concious hospitalized patient with terminal cancer is induced into a coma,no feeding tubes,constant morphine(or other barbituate/narcotic/sedative) drip...rest in peace.

obviously you didnt get your meds this morning

Last edited by jaydee on Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:19 pm; edited 5 times in total
Mykey
Lord of the Beers

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I invested in RX drugs! Ever since Part D, I'm ROLLIN' INNIT
Silent
but deadly

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jaydee wrote:
a concious/semi-concious hospitalized patient with terminal cancer is induced into a coma,no feeding tubes,constant morphine(or other barbituate/narcotic/sedative) drip...rest in peace.

like i said, you are wrong. stop making shit up.

if anyone doesnt have a "feeding tube" for any reason, its because their body is rejecting the things that are put into it, not for assisted suicide as you call it. and if they're unconscious, they wouldnt be given morphine for pain because THEYRE UNCONSCIOUS, retard.

i promise, you dont know what youre talkin about.
Riot Nrrd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've nursed two dying family members through it - ablist is entirely correct about this according to my experience. Hospitals don't like letting people die, even if it is the patient's wish.
Kenkajin 2.0
Chairman of the Horde

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prozacrefugee wrote:
I've nursed two dying family members through it - ablist is entirely correct about this according to my experience. Hospitals don't like letting people die, even if it is the patient's wish.
I went through it with my wife. It was only during her last few lucid moments that she said she didn't want a machine keeping her in an agonized state of existence.

Jaydee, I know you're on our side, but please educate yourself before voicing things.
Silent
but deadly

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(this is brendan's (ablist's) wife, hi everybody!)

jaydee, there are many worse things than death. it's funny that you think assisted suicide takes place in hospitals, because it's the exact opposite. i have to do worse things than that to people every single day. i see people crying out to die because they can't take it anymore, and i have to make them miserable by making sure they do NOT die. i've even broken people's ribs doing chest compressions trying to keep people alive. don't you think for a minute that anyone in this field, who makes a career out of this, does anything but what is absolutely necessary to keep people here.

there IS a point where we will keep someone on a drip and do nothing else, but it's not assisted suicide. that is done when every other option has been exhausted, and the person's body REFUSES to live. when we know beyond any doubt that they won't make it, we make them comfortable while they wait. we do NOT hurry the process. please keep your asinine comments to yourself.

(everyone download my guy's new mix, it's so good! bye!)
risa
Rewindster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ablist1 wrote:
(everyone download my guy's new mix, it's so good! bye!)
risa

You're a good wife.

Kenkajin 2.0 wrote:

This is pretty much how all of life is. There is laughing and fucking and then it pretty much goes to shit.
3WL
Some thoughts have a certain sound

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump this every time voice of truth ever posts.
voiceofTruth
Rinsester

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the fuck are you even talking about?
A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.
Thomas Jefferson
Kenkajin 2.0
Chairman of the Horde

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm hammering back sake and wearing my tinfoil hat!
voiceofTruth
Rinsester

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If someone would elaborate on inflation in relation to 4/20? Maybe we could have some sort of debate on the subject. All I have seen is the the fed and central banking private interest prevent deflation ( which is good for sound money policy in a bubble) and adding credit to the fractional reserve system which is the system that has led us into this debacle. Gold is at a high right now so someone please tell me what this retarded thread is supposed to be alluding too?
A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.
Thomas Jefferson
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Breakbeat Science Phorum Forum Index -> Political Science All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: