Breakbeat Science Phorum Forum Index Breakbeat Science Phorum
Good Times

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Peter Schiff predicts Obama will destroy economy
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Breakbeat Science Phorum Forum Index -> Political Science
View previous topic :: View next topic  
voiceofTruth
Rinsester

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:17 pm    Post subject: Peter Schiff predicts Obama will destroy economy Reply with quote

Link

"Obama hell" and he is predicting another tri-lateralist carteresque disaster.
A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.
Thomas Jefferson
jaydee
Rewindster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

but deregulation is what caused it..so hes for more deregulation??? smaller government can only mean more deregulation...

freakin republicans and their doublespeak
voiceofTruth
Rinsester

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Free markets, its called conservatism. Not republicanism.I think this might be beyond your understanding. What do you mean by deregulate?
A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.
Thomas Jefferson
jaydee
Rewindster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voiceofTruth wrote:
Free markets, its called conservatism. Not republicanism.I think this might be beyond your understanding. What do you mean by deregulate?

so you dont know what deregulation is,and youre trying to put me down?

omg republican tactic.
jaydee
Rewindster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deregulation, a term which gained widespread currency in the period 1970-2000, can be seen as a process by which governments remove, reduce, or simplify restrictions on business and individuals, often ostensibly with the intent of encouraging the efficient operation of private markets, but also with the intent of opening up new areas of trade for speculators.

Ru Paul(ron paul,since hes just acting), is for smaller governments(less restrictions-deregulation).. and for privatizing everything (deregulation)
and speculation(speculators are what caused the stock market crash)...

tbh ron paul is just a republican trying to bring the easily influenced and led over to the republican side.
jaydee
Rewindster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tbh most of ron pauls supporters came over from the stormfront posse,and the rest of the anti-hispanic and mexican crowd. then a few came over cuz he said he wanted to investigate 9/11..but then he refuted that stance...
and now people support him cuz they are republicans in sheeps clothing.
jaydee
Rewindster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like some of what schiff is saying,but he looked like he was about to cry when he said the republicans were gonna lose

and that made me Rolling Eyes

now hes pushing for the market to totally crash..he wants it all to collapse..why...so he can buy up cheap stocks and industries etcetcetc?

everyone has an ulterior motive..including ron paul.
jaydee
Rewindster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i didnt make these lol

voiceofTruth
Rinsester

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Total moron.
Thomas Jefferson
voiceofTruth
Rinsester

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link

Thomas Jefferson
Angel Bobby Peru
Highlands Programmer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this guy is a fucking tool, just like you.

ask yourself this question: who allowed and/or caused this shit to get this bad in the first place? When you figure it out, you'll shit bricks.

fuck you, and fuck rich white assholes who can't comprehend the overwhelming irony of it all.
Light In The Sky Mix
3WL
Some thoughts have a certain sound

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like you I support the Ron Paul Revolution and have cashed out my life savings to purchase pure strain gold. Sorry to derail the thread with this but here's a little more food for thought:

I'm sure you already know about the FEMA Camps and the plastic coffins in Georgia. If you don't - you're probably in for a surprise. Article is taken from here.

FEMA is not what you think. FEMA doesn't sound so good, or actually provide the emergency relief you think it would once you learn what it's really about. First of all, on March 1st, 2003 The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) became part of the The Department of Homeland Security (DPS). Why would a disaster relief department become part of the terrorism unit? This is because terrorist attacks are staged by the US government itself, and what a better way into conning the people further by bringing in this department?

FEMA's involvement in Hurricane Katrina, a true disaster was regarded as a national failure. This is because they are really only This is all taken from their own website by the way.

It was almost like Katrina was a testing ground for marshall law. They took away everyone's guns (like they are trying to do right now in all of America, which is why over 21 states have declared sovereignty[ http://www.mrstep.com/politics/az-wa-mo-nh-ok-claiming-sovereignty/ terrible source, but you try finding a major news outlet covering this]) and treated them very inhumanly - especially since it was a "rescue operation".

quote:

Operation Dark Winter. This was back 3 months before 9/11. The US government had a mock up of a bio-terror outbreak. The designed so that it would spin out of control and get wild. Hmm.. 3 months before 9/11? There were a bunch of faked news casts too which have since leaked out to the net. The are interesting because you get to see what the government officials were dealing with.

Such things like an economy that has plummeted, riots, and other things that seem just like right now. Dark Winter was 2001.. this is 2009. How did they know the economy was going to be terrible?

This sort of sounded like BS until I watched the tapes that are plastered on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkFPXgC-Ib0). There was way too many coincidences to think that Dark Winter just made all of these up. Check out the youtube footage of them.

quote:

FEMA has concentration camps all over the USA. This is not being made up. They started going up in 1984 and the public was told they were going to be used to detain illegal immigrants. This is not true. It is going to be used for the American people. Why else would there be large furnaces? Another loop is that the land was bought from the farmer by CDC. The Center for Disease Control.

This is the scariest one I think. People have went and filmed footage of these places which is also on the website. They are empty, but are definitely going to be used for processing people. If they are all for immigrants, why are they in places such as outside of Chicago?

So overall after seeing all of these things, where do you all stand on whats happening? Does anyone here believe these things are being used for what the government says they are for? Am I being too paranoid?

Top 5 Reasons The USA Could Attack Its Own People With Biological Warfare. http://www.kindastrange.net/2009/02/could-us-government-attack-its-own.html
Mykey
Lord of the Beers

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3WL wrote:
So overall after seeing all of these things, where do you all stand on whats happening? Does anyone here believe these things are being used for what the government says they are for? Am I being too paranoid?

Did someone hack your account? head scratch
3WL
Some thoughts have a certain sound

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What has been hacked is your sense of REALITY. 9/11 was an inside job! Holographic airplanes, think with your head, not with your eyes! I'm talking about an upside down pyramid of power--it's about oil, gold, ancient christian sects, and taking away your guns. VOTE RON PAUL. VOTE FOR TRUTH!
Mykey
Lord of the Beers

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AH YES I SEE THA LIGHT INNITS GOOT
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Breakbeat Science Phorum Forum Index -> Political Science All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: