Breakbeat Science Phorum Forum Index Breakbeat Science Phorum
Good Times

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It has been chosen
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Breakbeat Science Phorum Forum Index -> Time Out
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angel Bobby Peru
Highlands Programmer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:13 am    Post subject: It has been chosen Reply with quote

Mustafa & Angel's Bob P bring you an event the likes of which you have never seen:

Hangliding.

Just any hangliding? no.

You hanglide...float around in the sky, over some canyons and shit, while the Descendents blast NO FB from their gliders, while you defile a hooker.

No charge... just about 12-15 people seemingly floating. In the sky. With live music.

The physics have on how to suspend a drum set in the air have been sent telepathically back to us from the future by the Hon. Hunter S. Thompson.

Do not doubt it.

This is real.

You insert the ass cobra into a clone of the princess who was rightfully posted in the Lounge (sic) under the heading "Best Ass In the Universe Ever since mankind has stood upright" whilst easy skankin' over Monterrey...or the Cliffs of Galway Bay.
Light In The Sky Mix
MustafaQBrainmender
The Mongolian Acid Casualty

Location: the land of digital swine and silicon tart sweethearts

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes you have to look in the mirror and ask yourself, "Have you awesomed?" Or maybe you realize that your reflection isn't going to answer you, so you decide to rephrase the question by asking, "Have I awesomed?"

And you look deep within, seeking answers. Sure, I awesomed the other day... oh, and that time in the pool hall... oh man, I fuckin' AWESOMED...

BUT NO!

YOU HAVEN'T!

None of us have... we haven't awesomed in the most awesome way imaginable yet, and that's why... that's why we're going to do this.

This is awesoming to a level previously unheard of. A mighty task, you may think. Yes. Yes, indeed it is... a mightily AWESOME task...

In review:

-Hanggliders
-Hookers
-Descendents
-Technology from the present day ghost of HST's past from the future
-Awesoming

Let's do this.

^^^ My greatest achievement to date. It's all downhill from here.
Dinosaurs are awesome
So are talking stuffed animals and feral cats

katykaboom wrote:
i would seriously kill him and then have his body taxidermied and then display him in my living room as a paradigm of "don't"
Citizen Kang
Urban Shaman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:33 am    Post subject: Re: It has been chosen Reply with quote

Angel Bobby Peru wrote:

The physics have on how to suspend a drum set in the air have been sent telepathically back to us from the future by the Hon. Hunter S. Thompson.

Sorry to say but the suspended flying drumkit was perfected by Tommy Lee back in the mid 1980's.

DIRECT DRIVE
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
djjagdish
$100 billa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in - when & where? I'm already coming up with custom design schemes for my glider, it would be a shame to show up at an event this monumental with something off the rack. Do I need to bring headphones, or are Milo & the boys suspending the PA as well?

p.s., I was perfecting the fundamental ass cobra move (see diagram), upon which the whole system was based last night & I feel I've got it down. The more advanced my training gets by the time we pull this off, the more I will not have to think & just give in to the awsomeness.

LoveLittleLibra
Pee'd in the milk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

djjagdish wrote:

This is all wrong! It's just all wrong!

It's the middle finger that recessed with the index finger extended by itself and then the ring and pinky finger extended together.
djjagdish
$100 billa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LoveLittleLibra wrote:
djjagdish wrote:

This is all wrong! It's just all wrong!

It's the middle finger that recessed with the index finger extended by itself and then the ring and pinky finger extended together.

one must be adaptable in one's technique, grasshopper, if one is to attain ass cobra perfection.

3WL
Some thoughts have a certain sound

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

INTA?
dahuka
Rewindster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MustafaQBrainmender wrote:
Sometimes you have to look in the mirror and ask yourself, "Have you awesomed?" Or maybe you realize that your reflection isn't going to answer you, so you decide to rephrase the question by asking, "Have I awesomed?"

And you look deep within, seeking answers. Sure, I awesomed the other day... oh, and that time in the pool hall... oh man, I fuckin' AWESOMED...

BUT NO!

YOU HAVEN'T!

I have sexied...
prozacrefugee
Riot Nrrd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the greatest idea to ever come to the mind of man. The theory of gravity was nice, yes, but Mister Newton did not have hookers nor the descendents. The invention of fire - true, it did bring us up from the base animal level - but where was the love, unnamed inventor of flame?

The one addition I would make is the hookers should all have Princess Leia buns just for that geek je nai se pai.
LoveLittleLibra
Pee'd in the milk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't you think it's time i let you know don't you think i should before you go i'm not gonna let you get away cuz i want to fuck you night and day i'm a pervert i like to go out on dates see a movie, communicate we'll go home and have some fun i'll tell you, sure you're the only one then when i leave your house i smell of sex then i know i'm a pervert, because i like it then i know i'm a pervert, becase i want it want it all of the time don't you wonder sometimes what i want don't you sometimes think i just want your - cunt i'd hate to think that romance is just a pose but all i want to do is rip off your clothes i'm a pervert i like to hold you in my arms you know i wouldn't do you harm i never take advantage, in my book that's a sin but somehow i find myself caressing your skin then there's one word on my mind and that word is - fuck
Eric Metro
Sony Guts

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: It has been chosen Reply with quote

Citizen Kang wrote:
Angel Bobby Peru wrote:

Sorry to say but the suspended flying drumkit was perfected by Tommy Lee back in the mid 1980's.

lol... and around we go!
Angel Bobby Peru
Highlands Programmer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:25 pm    Post subject: Re: It has been chosen Reply with quote

Citizen Kang wrote:
Angel Bobby Peru wrote:

, troll-mod. Sorry to say, but Tommy lee hanging from wires is hardly what we're talking about. stop trying to ruin everything.

anyways.... Rolling Eyes

LLL, the shocker technique the right and honorable Jagdish posted is most definitely correct!! That is of course, you prefer only 1 in the coot, and 2 in tha boot!!! what, 2 ????? Twisted Evil
Light In The Sky Mix
Citizen Kang
Urban Shaman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: It has been chosen Reply with quote

Angel Bobby Peru wrote:

, troll-mod. Sorry to say, but Tommy lee hanging from wires is hardly what we're talking about. stop trying to ruin everything.

anyways.... Rolling Eyes

Aww - Toughen up there little shaver! If everything I say upsets you then you might want invest in a few more layers of Skin.

DIRECT DRIVE
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
LoveLittleLibra
Pee'd in the milk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:42 pm    Post subject: Re: It has been chosen Reply with quote

Angel Bobby Peru wrote:

LLL, the shocker technique the right and honorable Jagdish posted is most definitely correct!! That is of course, you prefer only 1 in the coot, and 2 in tha boot!!! what, 2 ????? Twisted Evil

No the shocker technique that was posted earlier, is most definitely not shocking, and has therefore been modified by myself and my band of merry perverts to correct this oversight in the original design concept.

Twisted Evil

Wink
Angel Bobby Peru
Highlands Programmer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:43 pm    Post subject: Re: It has been chosen Reply with quote

Citizen Kang wrote:

dude, you gotta hook the forum up w/ the corndance emoticon. that dude is awesoming in his own right.

but yeah, you do bother me, cuz why would you even say that shit, knowing Mustafa & I are droppin' science on something as monumental as a 7 piece DW suspended under a glider, flying free over Negril Beach, Jamaica...unless of course, you just wanted to attempt to shit on the gloriousness of this most notable thread and all of the ideas contained therein!!!!

i know you didnt think of it, but go easy, ricky!! we might even ask you to participate if you would just kindly remove your tentacles from the Chamber of Perpetual Poo-pooing Threads.!!!!
Light In The Sky Mix
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Breakbeat Science Phorum Forum Index -> Time Out All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: