Breakbeat Science Phorum Forum Index Breakbeat Science Phorum
Good Times

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I dont know how to describe this little bit of zen magic.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Breakbeat Science Phorum Forum Index -> Time Out
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eric Metro
Sony Guts

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 12:27 am    Post subject: I dont know how to describe this little bit of zen magic. Reply with quote

OK, I am trying to mix records all peaceful in my basement. This gawdamn fly is buzzing around all annoying like. Ya know how futile it can be to swat a fly, exspecially while mixing. All of a sudden it flys INTO AN EMPTY BEER BOTTLE!!! OMG, perfect!!! I pop a cap on that bottle and now that evil little fly will be living the rest of its days trapped in its own little tomb. Amazing. I had to do nothing really, and the problem is gone. Carry on, boring story is over. Sure would have been cooler if JED told it... laughing
MustafaQBrainmender
The Mongolian Acid Casualty

Location: the land of digital swine and silicon tart sweethearts

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 12:38 am    Post subject: Re: I dont know how to describe this little bit of zen magic Reply with quote

Eric Metro wrote:
OK, I am trying to mix records all peaceful in my basement. This gawdamn fly is buzzing around all annoying like. Ya know how futile it can be to swat a fly, exspecially while mixing. All of a sudden it flys INTO AN EMPTY BEER BOTTLE!!! OMG, perfect!!! I pop a cap on that bottle and now that evil little fly will be living the rest of its days trapped in its own little tomb. Amazing. I had to do nothing really, and the problem is gone. Carry on, boring story is over. Sure would have been cooler if JED told it... laughing

Dude, you should name the fly and make friends with it and train it to get chicks and pot for you and make a little accordion for it so that it can serenade you and your chicks when you're stoned and about to eat some Italian dinner and this little fly's all like, "BZZ BZZ BZZ BZZ BZZ, BZZ BZZ BZZ BZZZZ BZBZZ, THAT'S AMORE!!!!" and all the chicks are like, whoah... that's amazing, and then you're like, yeah... lemme tell you the story about how we met...

^^^ My greatest achievement to date. It's all downhill from here.
Dinosaurs are awesome
So are talking stuffed animals and feral cats

katykaboom wrote:
i would seriously kill him and then have his body taxidermied and then display him in my living room as a paradigm of "don't"
Eric Metro
Sony Guts

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

laughing I might give that a shot, BUUUUUUUUT, I think I will just let him go outside... I dont think I can find an accordian that small.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Breakbeat Science Phorum Forum Index -> Time Out All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: