Breakbeat Science Phorum Forum Index Breakbeat Science Phorum
Good Times

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wu-Tang in tha convenience store
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Breakbeat Science Phorum Forum Index -> Time Out
View previous topic :: View next topic  
3WL
Some thoughts have a certain sound

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 1:44 am    Post subject: Wu-Tang in tha convenience store Reply with quote

was probably my #1 moment today. Gentrified thug kru.
ChannelZero
international superpimp

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ice t walked past me on the street yesterday. i was like "yo ice! pimpin ain't easy was the joint, but why'd you have to fall off so haaard?" and he was all "watch that shit, money grip, before i pop a cap in that ass."

actually that's not really what happened. young will and i were so busy checking out his woman's ass that we didn't even really see him until somebody was like "yo that's ice t". but if i had gotten the chance that's what i woulda said to him.

www.StrifeOnMars.com
3WL
Some thoughts have a certain sound

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

His wife's body is like some support of genetically created super f platform.
Daedelus
Rinsester

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, i saw ice in the movie theatre like 2 years ago with what (i'm assuming) was his wife. although i thought i'd seen her before and she looked different, but anyway.

i've run into U-God like twice, and both times he said wsup to me like i knew him. i was confused at first but then i said respect and kept it movin. wish i would run into meth, deck, ghost or rza tho.
djthundercleese
BIZARRO lemonaids

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

were you all like "wu tang clan aint nothin to fuck with" and then they were all like "Straight from the motherfucking slums that's busted". word? Cool
Wize
The King of Naps

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well we all know that all of Wu Tang is asian now.
www.twitter.com/mrjoewize
www.bassfueledmischief.com
jealeigh wrote:
"Call me when you're humping some girl in the ass. But make sure you scream my name first because that would be the hot shit."
Darth Fader
Rewindster

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konnichiwa, bitches.
doc steady
Intro

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 7:59 pm    Post subject: YO! CAN YOU TOP THIS? Reply with quote

I WUZ CHILLIN' UP ON 53rd ( on my way to see KMFDM ) AND I RAN INTO ICE-T,BE REAL,PHIFF-DOG,AND DJ RED ALERT AND MY FRIEND ALMOST GOT BEAT-UP BY ICE-T'S BODYGUARD WHEN HE WENT TO SHAKE ICE-T'S HAND..... OH!,AND THE SAME YEAR DIFFERENT DATE,I WAS PISSIN' IN THE URINAL NEXT TO ICE-T( in the bathroom at the roseland ballroom ) WHERE ICE WAS THE GUEST M.C. FOR AN AIDS BENEFIT. SO THERE!!!!! OH!, AND THEN THERE WAS THE TIME WHEN I MET EVERLAST ON BROADWAY IN FRONT OF A LIQOURSTORE ON HALLOWEEN, AND HE TOLD ME THAT MY STRETCHED EARHOLES WERE FRESH AND HE GAVE ME A HOUSE OF PAIN PIN AND SOME STICKERS ( i still have the pin and i can show you if you don't believe me ) AND THERE'S MORE BUT WHO AM I TO BRAG..... Cool
suttonhouse
Rewindster

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 5:57 pm    Post subject: Re: YO! CAN YOU TOP THIS? Reply with quote

doc steady wrote:
I WUZ CHILLIN' UP ON 53rd ( on my way to see KMFDM ) AND I RAN INTO ICE-T,BE REAL,PHIFF-DOG,AND DJ RED ALERT AND MY FRIEND ALMOST GOT BEAT-UP BY ICE-T'S BODYGUARD WHEN HE WENT TO SHAKE ICE-T'S HAND..... OH!,AND THE SAME YEAR DIFFERENT DATE,I WAS PISSIN' IN THE URINAL NEXT TO ICE-T( in the bathroom at the roseland ballroom ) WHERE ICE WAS THE GUEST M.C. FOR AN AIDS BENEFIT. SO THERE!!!!! OH!, AND THEN THERE WAS THE TIME WHEN I MET EVERLAST ON BROADWAY IN FRONT OF A LIQOURSTORE ON HALLOWEEN, AND HE TOLD ME THAT MY STRETCHED EARHOLES WERE FRESH AND HE GAVE ME A HOUSE OF PAIN PIN AND SOME STICKERS ( i still have the pin and i can show you if you don't believe me ) AND THERE'S MORE BUT WHO AM I TO BRAG..... Cool

you suck
learn to use your CAPS LOCK
go to hell

you lose

bye bye
ChannelZero
international superpimp

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 2:31 pm    Post subject: Re: YO! CAN YOU TOP THIS? Reply with quote

doc steady wrote:

the other day paris hilton was giving me a hummer while the cast of friends looked on and masturbated. and then madonna walked in the room and corteney cox was all "shoot it in madonna's face" but i was like "nah i'm saving this load for laura bush once master p and dale earnhardt are done double-teaming her". true story. but who am i to brag?

doc steady wrote:
I WAS PISSIN' IN THE URINAL NEXT TO ICE-T

IF I WAS YOU I WOULDA TURNED MY BODY REAL QUICK LIKE AND PISSED A LITTLE ON HIM. AND BE ALL "THAT'S FOR NEW JACK CITY YOU FUCKING CORPORATE SHILL!!!! O.G. MY ASS!!!"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

www.StrifeOnMars.com
myk1c
Breakster

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pimpin Aint Easy was BDK brother
international superpimp

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

myk1c wrote:
Pimpin Aint Easy was BDK brother

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000002LC6/ref=m_art_li_6/103-7847929-5186235?v=glance&s=music

track four. first single off of "rhyme pays". the hot shit in like '86.

shit it was actually called "somebody gotta do it (pimpin ain't easy)" but i think he'd know what i'm sayin.

my fave was "ya better wash yo gazzelies with some 409!" that shit's a straight banger. "6 in the morning" is hot too.

big daddy kane was good too though.

www.StrifeOnMars.com
tacosphere
Rewindster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 3:50 am    Post subject: Re: YO! CAN YOU TOP THIS? Reply with quote

ChannelZero wrote:
the other day paris hilton was giving me a hummer while the cast of friends looked on and masturbated. and then madonna walked in the room and corteney cox was all "shoot it in madonna's face" but i was like "nah i'm saving this load for laura bush once master p and dale earnhardt are done double-teaming her". true story. but who am i to brag?

good one

ctrl c ctrl v style
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Nick
Person With At Least 2500 Posts

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you better watch your back fish, cause next time squirrel master aint gonna be there to protect you and i'm gonna want some of that cocktail...FRUIT!
ShawnPatrick
Breakster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 5:03 pm    Post subject: Re: YO! CAN YOU TOP THIS? Reply with quote

ChannelZero wrote:
IF I WAS YOU I WOULDA TURNED MY BODY REAL QUICK LIKE AND PISSED A LITTLE ON HIM. AND BE ALL "THAT'S FOR NEW JACK CITY YOU FUCKING CORPORATE SHILL!!!! O.G. MY ASS!!!"

hahahahaha I think that is the funniest shit I have ever heard.. Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Breakbeat Science Phorum Forum Index -> Time Out All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: