Breakbeat Science Phorum Forum Index Breakbeat Science Phorum
Good Times

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

the tea party

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Breakbeat Science Phorum Forum Index -> Political Science
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jaydee
Rewindster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:05 am    Post subject: the tea party Reply with quote

the tea party,paladino,o donnell,sarah palin,the obama streaker,glenn beck,south park:jersey shore, columbus discovered america?,lol

meanwhile, i am trying to perfect the master theorem and recurrence,and fantasizing about marijuana induced starcraft2 marathon sessions
voiceofTruth
Rinsester

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chinese Admiral Cheng Ho discovered America in 1421. Also your ramblings make no sense. The tea party is laymans version of the libertarian constitutionalist movement which in the end will be our only way back to sanity. Your obviously very anti-white in all you posts. You feel threatend which is fine. I just would hope 1 day you will be able to assimilate by policies , principals and truth ; as opposed to a defensive opposition to the brilliance of our countries forefathers which gave your family the opportunity to prosper and live in such a great society.
A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.
Thomas Jefferson
prozacrefugee
Riot Nrrd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voiceofTruth wrote:
Also your ramblings make no sense.

PHYSICIAN HEAL THYSELF!

By the way, where is that rebound in housing you promised?
jaydee
Rewindster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voiceofTruth wrote:
Chinese Admiral Cheng Ho discovered America in 1421. Also your ramblings make no sense. The tea party is laymans version of the libertarian constitutionalist movement which in the end will be our only way back to sanity. Your obviously very anti-white in all you posts. You feel threatend which is fine. I just would hope 1 day you will be able to assimilate by policies , principals and truth ; as opposed to a defensive opposition to the brilliance of our countries forefathers which gave your family the opportunity to prosper and live in such a great society.

actually,the americas have been populated by people of siberian and polynesian origin for over 30,000 years . in my eyes those are the humans that "discovered" america. also ,when you say anti-white,what european country of origin are you referring to? obviously you are anti-european if you do not consider the people of spain to be of caucasian and european origin. some of the oldest,if not the oldest,examples of skeletal remains and art in europe are found in spain.
also,i am not anti-american,considering that i am of some of the oldest european ancestry in the americas,as well of native american origin. and that doesnt even take into account my northern european grandmother with blonde hair and blue eyes.and most of my family are of some Roman origin whether it be through spain or italy. and on my dad's father's side apparently there is some scottish ancestry..

Last edited by jaydee on Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
jaydee
Rewindster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voiceofTruth wrote:
Also your ramblings make no sense. The tea party is laymans version of the libertarian constitutionalist movement .

the tea party is conservatism in a suit of tinfoil

remember the original tea party? a bunch of europeans dressed up as natives. well now we have a bunch of neo-conservatives dressed up as average joes.

actually,i find great humour in the non-sensical and xenophobic posturing of the tea party. it is actually the other way around... the tea party feels threatened by americans who see and live outside the boundaries of mainstream and remotely located race religion and culture.

oh and if you want to turn this into a "who has more european ancestry" debate then so be it .but i bet you will just base it on who has the lightest complexion Wink
voiceofTruth
Rinsester

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
New York's housing sales sizzled over the summer, renewing hope that the hobbled real estate market is on the mend, a new report shows.

The Real Estate Board of New York said in its latest quarterly survey, covering July through September, that the number of home sales skyrocketed by 18%, to 11,597, up from 9,827 during the same time a year earlier.

The total sales prices also increased by a staggering 26% to $8.36 billion compared with a year earlier, the report said.

The average price of a home jumped by 7%, to $722,000. The average was $1.33 million in Manhattan - an 8% gain from a year earlier.

The brisk sales bucked nationwide trends, where home purchases continue to sag.

REBNY President Steven Spinola attributed the city's unique rebound to historically low interest rates, stabilizing home prices and job security.

"We anticipate that New Yorkers sitting on the housing-market fence will gain increased confidence in their financial stability and jump into the market," Spinola said.

Brooklyn saw the biggest surge in the quarter, with the number of home sales rising 32%, to 2,811, up from 2,126 a year earlier. Hipster haven Williamsburg, which has a concentration of new developments, accounted for 214 home sales - a 193% jump from the same time last year.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_localnyc/housing-hot-again-home-sales-shoot-up-18-in-new-york-city-total-sales-prices-climb-26-report
A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.
Thomas Jefferson
prozacrefugee
Riot Nrrd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus, cherry pick much? The fact that NYC prices fell enough to briefly allow people to think about buying aside,

Quote:
The brisk sales bucked nationwide trends, where home purchases continue to sag.

Quote:
Kenny Sattaur, a broker at Remax Southshore Realty in Queens, said the uptick comes from sellers unloading their homes at lower prices.
"Sellers have been cutting their prices because of competition with short sales and foreclosures," Sattaur said. "In the past, the sellers were in denial. They're coming into reality. They understand, 'This is the price I'm going to get.'"

So yeah, sorry, that's not a rally, that's barely a bottom. Selling at the bottom isn't a rebound.

Oh, and the reason why NYC is able to buy at all? The policies of the govt, which you mistakenly call inflationary:
Quote:
REBNY President Steven Spinola attributed the city's unique rebound to historically low interest rates, stabilizing home prices and job security.
voiceofTruth
Rinsester

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The total sales prices also increased by a staggering 26%

Gold , housing, ect. I have owned this forum in retrospect.
Thomas Jefferson
prozacrefugee
Riot Nrrd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voiceofTruth wrote:
Quote:
The total sales prices also increased by a staggering 26%

Gold , housing, ect. I have owned this forum in retrospect.

Right, I forgot about all that hyperinflation. And the death camps. And the fact that your own article contradicts you as usual.

Gold is really interesting right now, considering there's decreased demand worldwide, and pretty much every currency except the yen has an inflation rate of at or below zero. Pretty much looks like a speculative bubble to me, but deciding when that'll pop is the hard part.

What else do you think is going to happen? Given you're always wrong I really do use you as a reverse crystal ball. How about steel futures, what's your feeling on those?
Angel Bobby Peru
Highlands Programmer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voiceofTruth wrote:
I have owned this forum in retrospect.

The only thing you've owned in this forum is your Mom, Dan.
Light In The Sky Mix
prozacrefugee
Riot Nrrd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angel Bobby Peru wrote:
voiceofTruth wrote:
I have owned this forum in retrospect.

The only thing you've owned in this forum is your Mom, Dan.

Nah, remember when he tried to sell her to MQB to prove that the FREE MARKET could fix anything, but then it turned out he didn't have the actual note and so wasn't the legal lienholder?
Angel Bobby Peru
Highlands Programmer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bwahahahahaha! laughing
Light In The Sky Mix
voiceofTruth
Rinsester

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont hate... just believe in issues and truth. See you ladies Tuesday.
Thomas Jefferson
Angel Bobby Peru
Highlands Programmer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES on 19.
Light In The Sky Mix
voiceofTruth
Rinsester

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Florida's first black Republican congressman since Reconstruction credited the Tea Party with standing up against allegations of racism from the left in supporting his successful candidacy.

“So I think that the -- the liberal progressives saw the strength of the grass-roots movement that we call the Tea Party which stands for 'taxed enough already' and they tried to turn against it,” Rep.-elect Allen West (R-Fla.) said Friday on "Hannity" on Fox News.

“And the number one thing that you always try to do to silence an opponent in the United States of America is to call someone a racist.”

West said that attempts to tarnish the Tea Party did not foil his campaign. “And we see that that did not work whatsoever,” he said.

“Well, I think the most important thing with our race is that we ran on honor, integrity and character,” said West.

Another historic election took place in South Carolina, where Rep.-Elect Tim Scott also became the first black Republican congressman from his state since Reconstruction.

Thomas Jefferson
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Breakbeat Science Phorum Forum Index -> Political Science All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: