Breakbeat Science Phorum Forum Index Breakbeat Science Phorum
Good Times

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9/11 Qur'an burning

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Breakbeat Science Phorum Forum Index -> Political Science
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yoohoo
Person With At Least 2500 Posts

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:30 pm    Post subject: 9/11 Qur'an burning Reply with quote

YO...THAT HILLBILLY MINISTER JUST RICKROLLED YO ASSES !!!

rotfl rotfl rotfl
voiceofTruth
Rinsester

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this shows that just because you have a right to do something does not always mean you should.... if tolerance prevails there will be some sort of respectful compromise. I support the right of the "culutral center" to be built. But, not as a religious freedom issue rather as a constitutional property rights issues. All those retarded liberals should be holding signs saying respect the constitution. Don't get me started..
A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.
Thomas Jefferson
Citizen Kang
Urban Shaman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voiceofTruth wrote:
All those retarded liberals should be holding signs saying respect the constitution. Don't get me started..

DIRECT DRIVE
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
voiceofTruth
Rinsester

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I applaude that woman for the sign. I hope its for property rights , not religous freedom. No one is telling these people they cannot be muslim. I would have a sign that said support constitutional property rights. You know none of these people will though, unless they are Ron Paulites..
A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.
Thomas Jefferson
prozacrefugee
Riot Nrrd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voiceofTruth wrote:
I applaude that woman for the sign. I hope its for property rights , not religous freedom

Exactly what 'property rights' clause of the constitution are you talking about? First Amendment freedom of religion is pretty straightforward, but I have a hard time following what's part of your selective reading of the constitution and what's just things you FEEL are part of it.

The 'mosque' controversy is pure made up election year shit. Come 3rd week of November nobody's ever going to mention it, they're just getting the retards in line in hopes of keeping the Bush tax cuts for the 1% going. While getting the same idiots to yell about the deficit. Googly Eyes
ChannelZero
international superpimp

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yoohoo- my theory is he just wanted some publicity for his awesome mustache.

voiceofTruth wrote:
I think this shows that just because you have a right to do something does not always mean you should.... if tolerance prevails there will be some sort of respectful compromise. I support the right of the "culutral center" to be built. But, not as a religious freedom issue rather as a constitutional property rights issues. All those retarded liberals should be holding signs saying respect the constitution. Don't get me started..

i'm confused... are you saying you don't respect the constitution? or just that you're not in favor of the freedom to practice one's religion?

www.StrifeOnMars.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Breakbeat Science Phorum Forum Index -> Political Science All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: