Breakbeat Science Phorum Forum Index Breakbeat Science Phorum
Good Times

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

whats up guys?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Breakbeat Science Phorum Forum Index -> Time Out
View previous topic :: View next topic  
djthundercleese
BIZARRO lemonaids

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 3:18 pm    Post subject: whats up guys? Reply with quote

im just chilling and relaxing right now. im thinking of going to the water cooler to get some water and maybe socialize a little bit, well actually i dont think anyone else is there. so maybe ill just get some water and chill and relax by the watercooler or whatever that thing is called. im assuming its called a water cooler. it contains a large quantity of water and the water is not warm at all but, not freezing either, its a little colder then cool though but, i figure ill just round up to the nearest degree of water temp. slang and that happens to be cool. so im going to call it the water cooler. and im gonna get some water from it. and then im gonna chill and relax while drinking some somewhat colder than cool water. its gonna rock. i cant wait. ok im gonna go do that right now. yeah. peace.
MustafaQBrainmender
The Mongolian Acid Casualty

Location: the land of digital swine and silicon tart sweethearts

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude... you should start calling it the water chiller. Y'know, 'cuz you're chillin' and relaxin', but the water is gettin' chilled, y'know? And then you are chillin' and relaxin' with chilled water and the chilled water is totally heightening your chillin' and relaxin' state, 'cuz it's chilled. That'd be fresh.

^^^ My greatest achievement to date. It's all downhill from here.
Dinosaurs are awesome
So are talking stuffed animals and feral cats

katykaboom wrote:
i would seriously kill him and then have his body taxidermied and then display him in my living room as a paradigm of "don't"
3WL
Some thoughts have a certain sound

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o hey guys i saw the new jimmy buffet album, it's called "the art of chillin" or something like that.

i went to radio shack, and i was like "where does the ground wire go on this rca socket" and dude was just chillin and relaxin, and he was like "i just don't know" but it was cool cuz he didn't stress out about it.

it's nice to take it easy on fridays...today i'm gonna eat some steaks, drink some white russians, mix, smoke some chronix, and then watch the big lebowski. chillin...relaxin...it feels so good.
djthundercleese
BIZARRO lemonaids

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats an awesome idea mustafa, i like the way you think. yo i saw that album too its called license to chill i think, dope name for a cd. its always cool to see other people chilling cause its like damn, thats chill and then you feel all chill too and then you just wanna relax cause they go hand in hand. i think im gonna chill and relax to some dub side of the moon, cause that cd is ALL about chilling and relaxing, damn so much chilling and relaxing in that cd. this weekend is gonna be chilling and relaxing too, to the max im thinking but, not positive yet. most likely though. cant wait. im gonna hang out with some more ring tailed lemurs too, thats gonna be sweet.
3WL
Some thoughts have a certain sound

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yeah this weekend is gonna be chill for sure Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Breakbeat Science Phorum Forum Index -> Time Out All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: