Breakbeat Science Phorum Forum Index Breakbeat Science Phorum
Good Times

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This is rich.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Breakbeat Science Phorum Forum Index -> Time Out
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eric Metro
Sony Guts

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 4:26 am    Post subject: This is rich. Reply with quote

When you get an email offer like this, you just want to go for it, right?

"Everyone qualifys for our Diplomas! Hooligander fishermanpeculate"

Okay... whats wrong with this. LOTS. For starters they can't spell my email name right, which is amazing considering they got the email to my address. WTF, why would I want a diploma from some slack ass fool who can't fucking spell my damn EMAIL address right? You must kiss my ass A LITTLE and spell my email correctly to interest me at the least. "Hooligander" does not cut it, its "Hooliganheroes", same as my dj crew. People HAVE been lynched for less. Here is the weird part. "fishermanpeculate" OOOOOOOOOOKAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.... No clue what you are talking about here. I have a big vocab, and that went right over my head. I know what a fisher man is. I have no idea what a "fishermanpeculate" is. I dont really want a diploma that everyone qualifys for either, I kinda look for something that I have to work for anyways and some people fail out of because they don't qualify for it, I have discriminating taste. But, "fishermanpeculate", you just made that up, that's not even a real word.

Neutral
3WL
Some thoughts have a certain sound

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hooligander fishermanpeculate LOL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Breakbeat Science Phorum Forum Index -> Time Out All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: